YAYA is an internationally operating Dutch fashion company, founded in 1992. Through our own concept stores, dozens of shop-in-shops and more than 2,000 retailers worldwide, we distribute the YAYA WOMEN and YAYA HOME collections. YAYA WOMEN offers attractive fashion collections made of mainly natural materials and materials. The collections are casual with a feminine touch and a tough edge. YAYA HOME is the translation of the YAYA signature to the house. Refreshing and surprising home and deco. Together, these brands make YAYA a lifestyle brand. Based in Halfweg we have built a team of 90 enthusiastic and passionate people who work very day to make sure our collections always exceed expectations.
Due to our continued growth we have created the new role of IT Support Technician. This exciting and demanding role will be pivotal to ensuring all our people always have available to them the best IT tools and knowledge such that they can do their day to day roles to the highest standard and hence provide our customers with exceptional service. The successful candidate will have the ability to influence and drive IT in ways that they would not normally believe possible.
- Answer helpdesk questions prioritizing incoming requests from email and calls, dispatch tickets to our 3rd party IT support or software vendors
- Help implement and maintain IT policies, procedures and handbooks
- Receive and review alerts from monitoring systems
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software, SaaS and other services
- Report on faults/trends within IT support
- Formulate and then deliver continuous improvements, develop scripts and tools to drive automation
- Administer parts of ERP and EDI systems
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT Help Desk experience
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions about them when written guidelines are not necessarily available
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a passion for working in highly collaborative environments
- Ability to work unaided and without supervision
- Experience with Microsoft environments (including Office 365 and SharePoint)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience with system monitoring tools (Unix & Windows), web application monitoring, log management
- Experience with WMS, EDI and e-commerce systems
- Interest in DevOps, containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Ansible)
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Balances quality of work with meeting deadlines and attention to detail
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices to accomplish goals and solve problems
- Desire to expand your knowledge and always be proactive
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
Apply for IT Support Technician (Full Time)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.